Sunday, November 25, 2007

London - III

Visit to Regents Park. One upon a time it was a hunting ground (yes, in middle of London) but now its a park. Unfortunately I happen to go there in the middle of winter but in summer time I am told this park blooms with all kinds of flowers - next time!











Its a huge park, walk around half its circumference took me around 40 min...



Area near my office at night... (yes even this City does not sleep)





There is history littered everywhere in the city. This is just on my way to office



Another view of London Tower Bridge



Kensington Park












Albert Memorial



Albert hall...



The next few snaps are of Princess Diana's memorial at Kensington park. Its a water flow structure - no statues, nothing flashy or gaudy but very understated, subtle - just like her









Next I move onto Kensington Palace which is unlike a typical palace...

No comments: